Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Bunnies

My sister and I never really played with dolls much. We liked stuffed animals better, especially bunnies. We got a new one in our Easter baskets every year. The first ones we named Hoppy, both of them. I think maybe there was a bunny on Captain Kangeroo named Hoppy that we named them after. I made some bunnies with clothes for my grand children, the two year old and the not yet two year old.... I introduced them last week, and then took them back because I wasn't finished with the clothes and had to make sure they fit, as well as clothes for big headed bunnies can fit....



The naked bunnies.























The summer outfit....























The fall outfit...























The winter outfit....























The Easter Bunnies and their new pals.

1 comment: